♥♥♥❥•♪♫¸☆¸♥ Lღ√Ƹ and Jღy ♥.✫'*°☆.`❥•♪♫"
Hellllooooo Dearest Ones !!!
I'm back ! wheeeeeee !
I have missed You sooooo much ,

even though I know that We
meet on Rainbows all the time !
¸.•°*”˜ ƸӜƷ ˜”*°•.✫ ƸӜƷ✫.•°*”˜ ƸӜƷ ˜”*°•.¸
Thanxxxxxx for all the cards ,

 mails and messages shared ...
what happened ?....
when the Internet started
wobblies again ,
I withdrew into My
" Magical Mushroom
Ring of Creativity " ...
and then My Body
decided to release
everything that had become a
" pain in My neck " ....
so off I was taken on the most
amazing " Healing Holiday "
with two Special Friends ....
will share all
tales and photies
as the days go by ...
for now , just wanted to pop
in and say " Hi ! "
¸.•°*”˜ ƸӜƷ ˜”*°•.✫ ƸӜƷ✫.•°*”˜ ƸӜƷ ˜”*°•.¸
It seems ,
 the Internet is back too !
wheeeeeeeee !
So , for now ,
I share hugs and kisses

and go spend the
day off with Ian ...
and then later I will
be back with
all the newsies
and inspirations ....
See You on
Magical Rainbows 'til then !
¸.•°*”˜ ƸӜƷ ˜”*°•.✫ ƸӜƷ✫.•°*”˜ ƸӜƷ ˜”*°•.¸
Blessings and Love to You All
for a happy , shiny , dancey day !
♥♥♥❥•♪♫¸☆¸♥ Lღ√Ƹ and Jღy ♥.✫'*°☆.`❥•♪♫"
.....•*¨`*•
....(¯`'•.¸ //(*_*)\\ ¸.•'´¯)
...*`• .…* ❤ * ❤ *…•´* .....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
☆¨¯`♥۞ॐƝαɱα§ɫé ჱܓ♥♥☸ڿڰۣ.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
¸.•°*”˜ ƸӜƷ ˜”*°•.✫ ƸӜƷ✫.•°*”˜ ƸӜƷ ˜”*°•.¸

No comments:

Post a Comment