XXX END OF " HUSBAND'S WEEK " XXX

To celebrate the last day of
" Husband's Week " ,
thought I'd share a Card
of My Beloved ...
this is one of Ellen's
amazing clusters ... You can
get it at

XXX Thank You XXX
to all the Wonderful Husband's
out there ... Yay for You !

Kyra has just sent Us another Gift ,
filled with the energies of
True Love and Prosperity !
Enjoy !

It's the last day of
Schoolholidaymadness !
Complaining Positively...
We are wonderfully exhausted
and look forward to the next
two days off ... will be
heading off to the Mountain
to play with the Fae and
Angels for a bit !
See You next week !

A BIG THANK YOU
to You All , for these past
few weeks of Creative
sharings ... it's been such
a stimulating time ,
for which I am Grateful !
I look forward to more
exciting moments
when I get back !

Have a Shiny , Smily Sunday
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment