XXX FRIDAY CELEBRATIONS CONTINUE !!! XXX

Wheeeeeee ! The Creative Energy
is truly going crazy !
I LOVE IT !!!!
The Angels and Fae have My Fingers
whizzing aross the keys
and clicking away like mad
( thank goodness for tissue salts
or My Muscles and joints
would have packed up long ago !
hee ! hee ! )
Yes ! Can feel those labour pains !
The new Cyber Homes are I Day away
from being " Born " ...



Our Dearest Kyra has 2
beautiful Faerie Kits on Her Blog
for You to play with ....
go and see at
smiekeltje.blogspot.com
and then She created these amazing
frame clusters for You too !

Kyra and I always seem to
flow creatively in sync !
heeeeeeee !
I have been relaxing
listening to the Rainfae
dancing outside
to the Froggie chorus ,
while the Firefae keep Us all
snuggly and creative inside ...
I started gathering all
My favourite frames together
to share with You ...
So do pop into the
" Frames and Clusters "
and enjoy Our new Gifts !

Opened the mails and found
these Beautiful cards
that Connie had created for Us ..
XXX Thanxxx Dear One XXX
We LOVE to see how You
play with Our treats !
Yay for You !
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ian is about to open the kiln with
all the finished Mushroom Homes !
What an exciting day indeed .
Will share photies later !
For now We send You looooots
of Faerie kisses and
Angel Blessings
for a Fantastic Friday !
Keep on Shining !
Love and Peace
Minky
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment