XXX TUESDAY TREATINGS XXX

Kyra and I are
travelling looooooots on
Creative Rainbows together...
so much is pouring out of Us
that even We can't keep up !
hee ! hee !
So I have put everything
in the club for You to
have fun with too !
Connie ... I found You some
Wizards in AngelBarbiemarie's files
and I have gone wild with
all the new CU treats
 I got from Albina's Secrets
and Bee Creations...
mixed with Cathy's cute Fae.

Well in a few weeks
We are going to be sooo busy
with the Summer Season
and I won't have time to
make any treats...
so We begin sharing
all Our Christmas Gifts now !
wheeeeeeee !
I can even hear those
Jingle Bells !

XXX THANK YOU KYRA XXX
for these BEAUTIFUL Gifts...
have fun with them Everyone...
and do pop in and give
Kyra a big hug at

Have a terrific Tuesday
and keep on Shining !
Love and Peace
Minky
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment