XXX Good Morning Dear Ones xxx
Have just got this inspirational
message from Sunny Cloud ...
had to share , it's so beautiful !
The Best Day Of My Life

Today, when I awoke, I suddenly
realized that this is the
 best day of my life, ever!
There were times when I wondered
if I would make it to today;
 but I did! And because I did
 I'm going to celebrate!

Today, I'm going to celebrate
what an unbelievable life I
 have had so far:
the accomplishments,
 the many blessings,
 and, yes, even the hardships
because they have served
 to make me stronger.

I will go through this day
with my head held high,
and a happy heart.
 I will marvel at the Universe
seemingly simple gifts:
the morning dew, the sun,
the clouds, the trees ,
 the flowers, the birds.
Today, none of these miraculous
creations will escape my notice.

Today, I will share my excitement
for life with other people.
 I'll make someone smile.
 I'll go out of my way to perform
an unexpected act of kindness
for someone I don't even know.

Today, I'll give a sincere
compliment to someone
who seems down.
I'll tell a child how special he is,
and I'll tell someone I love just
how deeply I care for her and
how much she means to me.

Today is the day I quit worrying
about what I don't have
 and start being grateful for
 all the wonderful things the
 Universe has already given me.
I'll remember that to worry
is just a waste of time because
my faith in the Divine Plan
ensures everything will be just fine.

And tonight, before I got to bed,
I'll go outside and raise my
eyes to the heavens.
 I will stand in awe at the
 beauty of the stars and the moon.

As the day ends and I lay
my head down on my pillow,
 I will thank the Universe for
the best day of my life.
And I will sleep the sleep
of a contented child,
excited with expectation
because now tomorrow is going
to be the best day of my life, ever!

~by Gregory M. Lousignont~
Thank You to POSITIVE THOUGHTS at
http://positive-thoughts.typepad.com/positive-thoughts
/2010/10/the-best-day-of-my-life-.html
where you can subscribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment