♥♥♥❥•♪♫¸☆¸♥ Lღ√Ƹ , ☮ ṖƐΛƇƐ and Jღy ♥.✫'*°☆.`❥•♪♫"
Good Morning Dear Ones,
Been struggling to post again !!!!!
And I have some Beautiful Treats from
Kyra to share with You !!!!

Now it be time to go and
wake up the Fae ...
so will copy n paste My
facebook Messages for the day
to share with You
and will try later to post
the treatings !!
Have a Magical Day!
Blessings and Love
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

♥♥♥❥•♪♫¸☆¸♥ Lღ√Ƹ , ☮ ṖƐΛƇƐ and Jღy ♥.✫'*°☆.`❥•♪♫"
We continue to meet on Rainbowthoughtwaves
every day at 12 noon
to send Golden Healing Light Energies of
LOVE AND GRATITUDE
to the waters Of Japan , and to the Waters
all over Our Beloved Earth Mother !
Thanxxxxxxxxx for joining in this Powerful Healing Circle ...
XXXXXXX WE LOVE YOU . MOTHER EARTH ! XXXXXXXXX
and XXXXXXXXX WE LOVE YOU TOO !XXXXXXX
HAVE A HAPPY , SHINY , SMILY DAY !
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
♥♥♥❥•♪♫¸☆¸♥ Lღ√Ƹ , ☮ ṖƐΛƇƐ and Jღy ♥.✫'*°☆.`❥•♪♫"
 
Be alert to friendships you're forming and renewing now.
Something more is going on than meets the eye..
 Spiritual allies are finding each other,
 getting in place for the next big stage of
 evolutionary Change..
 ♥ Marianne Williamson
To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love.
In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness. ♥


From Louise L. Hay


This month, I choose to be aware of my thoughts.
 It is my goal to only choose those that contribute
to my well-being and that make me feel good
and stimulate my creativity.
I make a point of praising myself and rejoicing
in my ever-growing talents and abilities,
 and each day I spend time thinking
 delightful thoughts.
 I truly love myself.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
♥♥♥❥•♪♫¸☆¸♥ Lღ√Ƹ , ☮ ṖƐΛƇƐ and Jღy ♥.✫'*°☆.`❥•♪♫"

No comments:

Post a Comment