♥♥♥❥•♪♫¸☆¸♥ Lღ√Ƹ , ☮ ṖƐΛƇƐ and Jღy ♥.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*❥.✫'*°☆.*"
XXXXX THANK YOU XXXXX
for the Birthday kisses
and well wishes ....
I've been having such a
wondrous Birthdaytime ...
was woken up with Golden Sunbeams ,
sparkling magically
 through the Trees ...
My Beloved Ian , gave Me a Guitar !!!!
 wheeeeee !
Been wanting one for ages !
Now I can sing with Jethro ! tee ! hee !

Cynthia and the " Street Children "
made dew drops run down My cheeks
as They sang " a Birthday song "
to Me over the phone !

Then all day long , I was Blessed
with warm wishes from You All
and from all the wonderful
 Visitors that passed Our way ...
had many Children singing
and hugging Me ,
which made My Inner Child
feel soooo Special !

I was overwhelmed by the response
to Our " Starchildren Project "...
by the cards and books bought ,
and by the kind donations shared !

Then Jethro and Family ended
the day with a little Party...
which We now continue
on Rainbows ...wheeeeeeee !
Blessings and Love to You All
from Us All
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ`.¸¸♥´¯) ¸.☆´¯)
(¸☆´ (¸.♥´´¯`•.¸¸.ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment