XXX WE ARE ALL MAGICAL BEINGS XXX

XXX Good Day Dear Ones XXX
A quick Faerie Kiss
to remind You how
Magical and Powerful
Your Minds are !
Keep on having fun
making all Your Dreams
and desires
a wonderful reality !

I am experiencing the Magic again ,
as I step into the
"  Mushroom Ring of Creation "...
always amazes Me how the
Creative Angels and Fae
join in ... and as I put
out My Hands ,
all this incredible stuff
just keeps flowing through !
I JUST LOVE THIS ALL !!!
That's why I LOVE
sharing it with You too !

" Faerie Secrets "
are growing !
hee ! hee !

See You later on a Friendly
Sunbeam , for hugs !
Have a Magical Day !
Love and Peace
Minky
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXX Love and Gratitude XXX
to Aussie Scraps , Anita-Lee ,
AngelBarbiemarie
and Granny Art
for these magical sharings
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment