Gosh ! Can You believe it's Friday again !
Hee ! hee ! that's why I have stopped
looking at clocks or calendars !
May Your Weekend be filled with
all the uplifting and inspirational
energies You wish for !
This card shares Our Mushroom Homes
and the Folk who live by them !
Remember to never mow over ,
or crush these Dear Friends...
You never know who might
be living in Them !
And yes !
It is quite safe to step inside
a Mushroom Ring ...
for within lies Creative Wonders
and Ancient Wisdom from days gone by !
And because it be the weekend
and it's all rainy and cold ...
thought I'd share another
creative Inspiration with You !
This ones for the Prince
and Princess inside You All !
Enjoy !
XXX sorry ...link has expired XXX
XXX Thank You XXX
Jecajo , AngelBarbiemarie
and Granny Art
for these Creative treats
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Minky! Wow what a wonderment of fairies and gardens and music! Thank you for the welcome note! My wife , Aleithia, is a friend of yours on facebook. She's always showing me your stuff, then I saw you had a blog so I thought I'd check it out and became a follower. I am a children's book illustrator. Stop by sometime. :o)

    ReplyDelete