Helllllooooo Dearest Ones...
wheeeeeeeee !
Just had to pop in and
share this ...
The Creative energies are flowing
so fast here ! tee ! hee !
Above are some Beautiful QPs that
 Kyra has made for You ....
Below are some cards I made
to show You what You can
do with the kit ...
I even made one with the
 " challenge kit " heeeeeeee !

These amazing cards below
were sent in
by Jen and Samantha...
Samantha has also joined our " CT "
tee ! hee !
Thanxxxxxxx Jen and Samantha
for creating a " Faerie CT "!
I LOVE Your Beautiful Creations !
Thank You for sharing
 them with Us !
I LOVE Your cute little poem Jen !
I will be putting these into
the Club and Creative Blog later ,
as I can hear the Birds
and Ian waking up !
Today is Our " day off "
so going on an outing
to Our favourite nursery !
wheeeeeeeee !
See You in the Garden
on Magical Rainbows !
Blessings and Love
for a wonderful day
XXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment