♥♥♥❥•♪♫¸☆¸♥ Lღ√Ƹ and Jღy ♥.✫'*°☆.`❥•♪♫"

A true " Girl's Day ' today ...
even all the Visitors were just Girls ! tee ! hee !
Ian and His Mom are having wondrous
Time out together .... so Special for Them !
Almary and I are enjoying " finishing off "
Creations We were doing before
 " the season " engulfed Us ...
Here's a Garden I've now finished ...
for My Dear Crystal Friends to snuggle in .
Debbie created the Faedoll for Me to dress ,
and She became the Crystal Keeper !
Will definately meet on
 Crystal Rainbows tonite !
Have a Magical Eve / Day !
Blessings and Love
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
♥♥♥❥•♪♫¸☆¸♥ Lღ√Ƹ and Jღy ♥.✫'*°☆.`❥•♪♫"

1 comment:

  1. The kits you make are absolutly beautiful. I wish I know how to make such beautiful pages and kits you all have made. Thank u so very much for the beauty and hard work u share with us all. :) glynis

    ReplyDelete